Friday, November 7, 2008

A Weekend of Awesome

So many awesome things happened to me this weekend. I went out for the first time as a single women on Halloween, it was weird, but I looked great and so did everyone around me. There were some really great Hunter S. Thompson's and one who did such a fantastic job I just had to tell him. I am always impressed when people pull off something really witty like that.

Saturday was nice and chill as I took my co-worker to DIA after his big week here in Colorado. Went home took a nap, ran some errands, and then back home for the night to chill out and work on my latest project. There was also this great hike with a friend of mine from Denver and two of his friends from work in Boulder on Sunday. The day finished off with good beers and good food with the guys. Then back home to my project. I will have to tell you about the project in another entry as its not done yet.